Ever have those days when you just want to give in to that inner two year old self and stomp your feet and scream? That's me today. lol I'm really tired this morning for some reason and I'm sure that's lending to my crankiness. Got a wild hair this morning and decided we should go somewhere fun and different this weekend and have fun.....Atlanta was the plan. Thinking we could hit up the aquarium or some other ATL attraction and of course, my beloved......IKEA. Aidan doesn't have a soccer game this weekend and it's the only weekend (though we missed it last weekend) from the beginning of March through the end of May, that he doesn't have a game. So, I'm thinking it would be perfect. I call Erik and he is totally on board....even suggesting we drive down tonight and get a hotel room. THEN.......he remembers that Alex has a merit badge thingamajigger for Boy Scouts this weekend. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ONE weekend Aidan doesn't have a game and nothing else is going on THIS has to be going on. Really, it is optional. But, it is also Alex's first opportunity to do something with the Boy Scouts. It's very very frustrating having something for one person going on completely stops the rest of the family from doing something. So, I guess we'll hang around the house and maybe make it in to Turkey Creek or something. *sigh* Since Erik doesn't have any vacation time any time soon, the weekends are ALL we have to do fun stuff as a family and there always seems to be something holding that up too. We've been to Nashville several times.....but I'm really wanting to do something different for a change.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment